208.345.7030 x212 Office
After graduating college, Tanya began her career at Price Waterhouse in the taxation division until she was hit with the travel bug and embarked on adventures in the United States, where she met her husband in Denver, Colorado and was introduced to the world of real estate in her first accounting position in the U.S. She quickly fell in love with the industry and has been in it ever since. Over the years Tanya has been involved in all facets of the real estate industry from residential, commercial, retail, industrial, affordable, senior housing, construction and development. Her passion is definitely the development area and has recently done some complex NMTC deals in Gresham, OR to help eliminate the food desert in that area and bring in much needed jobs and entrepreneur opportunities. Tanya is also a huge Yardi geek and enjoys exploring, teaching, and creating in the software to enhance reporting and efficiencies.
- Bachelor of Business with double major in Accounting and Business Law
- Ballarat University College (Affiliate of Melbourne University Australia)
- Price Waterhouse, Melbourne Australia
- 101 Collins St Pty Ltd, Melbourne Victoria
- Bramalea, Inc, Denver Colorado
- DTC (Denver Tech Center), Denver Colorado
- Tomlinson & Associates, Inc., Boise ID (2000-2015) – Snr Vice President/Controller
- Central Bethany Development, Portland OR (2016-2019) – Controller
When Tanya is not working, you will find her watching football (Go Denver and the Ducks!), travelling to NYC to see her son, Jake, walking her dogs, Bailey and Boss, or outside enjoying time with friends, gardening and the gorgeous weather in Boise.