Chief Operating Officer
208.345.7030 X214 Office
Mr. Zamzow assists in all aspects of Rocky Mountain Companies’ commercial development processes including acquisition/disposition, financing, entitlements, value engineering, and 3rd party investor funds.
As COO, Ben directly oversees Rocky Mountain’s property management, operations, brokerage, development, and construction departments.
Previously, Ben spent 9 years at Thornton Oliver Keller Commercial Real Estate, where he received Top Producer awards in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Boise State University (Masters of Business Administration, 3.8 GPA)
University of Puget Sound (Honors Business & Economics, Suma Cum Laude, 3.93 Overall GPA/4.0 within Major – 4 year member of Debate Team, Sigma Nu fraternity, student government
Bishop Kelly High School (Valedictorian, 4.0 GPA)
Ben holds the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and Senior Certified Leasing Specialist (SCLS) designations, widely regarded as the two most notable industry designations. Ben is one of fewer than 25 individuals in the country to possess both the CCIM and SCLS.
Established track record of excellence in all professional and academic endeavors.
Rare combination of business development skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Critical thinker. Ability to synthesize information and make executive level decisions.
Exceptional communicator, both written and oral.
Professional and Community Activities
- Named Idaho Business Review “Accomplished Under 40” (2015)
- Urban Land Institute – Idaho Developer’s Council
- ACHD – Commercial Developer’s Committee, Vice Chairman
- DB Fitzpatrick – Member of the PERSI commercial real estate loan committee
- Bishop Kelly High School – President’s Council
- Boise Angel Alliance, Member
- Icon Credit Union, former member of Board of Directors
- Junior Achievement of Idaho, former member of Board of Directors, Volunteer
- International Council of Shopping Centers, former Idaho Government Relations Chairman
- Leadership Boise, Class of 2009
Hobbies and Interests
Ben is a 4th generation Idahoan and enjoys camping, fly-fishing, rafting, hiking and cycling. An avid traveler, Ben has visited over 50 countries. Ben and his family (wife – Danielle, son – Calvin, daughter – Amaya) live in Boise’s North End.